1. Rapid Transcriptions is a trading name of Alanna Ivin, and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration number ZA030070, and complies with Data Protection Act Information Security principle 7.
2. Rapid Transcriptions is committed to protecting customer privacy and meeting the requirements of the GDPR.
3. Customer data sent to us for the purposes of transcribing/thesis proofing will not be used for any other purpose. If concerns arise over the content of the material, we will refer them back to the customer. Information acquired through this work will not be disclosed to a third party.
4. Assistant transcribers are used only by agreement with the customer. Subcontractors/assistant transcribers are made aware of their obligations with regard to security and protection of the data, signing legally binding confidentiality agreements with Rapid Transcriptions and are subject to regular review.
5. Rapid Transcriptions is often requested and is willing to sign customer confidentiality agreements to meet specific customer requirements.
6. Rapid Transcriptions never outsources to overseas transcription companies. All work is carried out by UK-based transcribers.